Is Hillary Clinton Fulfilling Biblical, Islamic, Catholic, Buddhist, and other America-Related Prophecies? What About U.S. Republicans? by Bob Thiel, Ph.D.
Is Hillary Clinton apocalyptic or possibly the Antichrist?
10 chapters that deal with these exciting tops:
- Hillary Rodham Clinton: Background, Morality, and Hebrew Prophecy
- Hillary Clinton, Islamic Prophecy, and Related Biblical Prophecy
- Is Hillary Clinton the Antichrist?
- The Names “Hillary,” “Diane,” “Rodham,” “Clinton,” and Her Faith
- 20 Reasons Why Hillary Clinton is Apocalyptic
- Buddhist, Native-American, and Other Prophecies
- Nostradamus and Hillary Clinton
- Immorality, Republicans, and Prophecy
- The King of the North, Hillary Clinton, and the End of the United States, and its Anglo-Saxon Allies
- Hillary Clinton is Fulfilling End Time Prophecy
In a time when the world is getting more dangerous, the USA is moving further and further away from principles that are found in the Bible.
The Bible has a lot of warnings about the results of this.
Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States is not intended to be pro/anti-Democrat nor pro/anti-Republican, it is pro-BIBLE and anti-sin book! Its purpose is to show you information not only about Hillary Clinton, but about what is coming that will affect you and your loved ones.
Even if you think you really know about prophecy, do you realize what the Bible warns will happen to a highly indebted nation in the “appointed time” of “the end”? The USA is the most indebted nation in the history of the world. Does the Bible prophecy that debt will be a factor triggering the destruction of the United States?
Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States has information about Hillary Clinton that the mainstream media will not spotlight. For example, did you know:
- Hillary Clinton was accused of ethical problems while working on Watergate? (see pages 32-33)
- Why Hillary Clinton’s multiple scandals matter? (see pages 25-33).
- The deal that she and her husband Bill Clinton made decades ago about her career? (see page 33)
- Her possible connections to freemasonry and shamanism? (see pages 33,34, and 74)
- Which immoral agenda she claimed was one of her top priorities as Secretary of State? (see page 20)
- What Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s pushed for, which no genuine Christian could support, that led to deteriorating relations with Russia? (see pages 85-87)
Author's media mentions
Furthermore, Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States goes into prophecies and their explanations that many overlook. For instance, did you know:
- That there is one verse in the 11th chapter of the Book of Daniel that must apply to the USA in the 21st century? (see pages 139-144)
- The ethnicity of ‘the Beast ‘ according to the Book of Isaiah? (see page 25)
- Which 2600+ year old Bible prophecy shows destruction coming to a highly indebted nation in the “appointed time” of “the end”? (see pages 34-35)
- What the Bible lays out in a detailed sequence about what will happen in Europe, the USA and its Anglo-Saxon allies (UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand) and Islam? (see pages 143-161)
- Where the Bible teaches if having a female ruler is a blessing or a curse? (see pages 13-14)
- Which domestic and international policies Hillary Clinton favors that are prophesied to lead to death and the destruction of the United States of America? (see pages 58-64)
- That the Book of Revelation clearly teaches that most Christians will not be protected from the coming destruction? (see pages 131-134)
“Yes, I am a Bible-believing Christian, who takes seriously the words of the Bible,” says Dr. Bob Thiel.
Dr. Thiel’s book holds nothing back as he quotes directly from the Bible to address issues of incredible importance. Importance not just to Americans, but to people all around the world.
Notice a quote, as one example, from pages 162-163 of Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States:
Hillary Clinton is specifically causing the people of the United States to err further away from biblical morality, which will lead to destruction (Isaiah 3:12; 9:16). Instead of advocating what should be considered as biblical morality, she has pushed positions that are clearly opposed to the laws of God (e.g. Romans 1:18-32) as well as regulatory burdens (cf. Matthew 23:3-5) and legal changes that reduce the amount of freedom that U.S.A. citizens once had.
She has advocated and helped implement policies (as have others) which are bankrupting the U.S.A., hurting its military superiority, causing civil unrest, risking its food supply, and setting the U.S.A. up for ruin (Habakkuk 2:6-8).
Ignorance of the Bible will NOT prevent Bible prophecies from being fulfilled.
Dr. Thiel’s prophetic track record is amazing. And the book Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States even documents (in its Appendix) how the Obama Administration began to fulfill at least a dozen biblically-based predictions that Dr. Thiel had published back in 2009.
The Bible tells of a coming ‘famine of the word’ (Amos 8:11-12) that Hillary Clinton seems to support. Get your book now.
About the Author
The author has studied philosophy, religion, research, science, and prophecy, both formally and informally for several decades. He has multiple degrees, including a Master’s degree from the University of Southern California and a Ph.D. from the Union Institute and University. In the past eighteen years, the author has had scores of articles published on these topics in a variety of print publications such as magazines, newspapers, and journals. He is also a dedicated Christian and Pastor of the Continuing Church of God (official website is www.ccog.org).
Dr. Thiel has been a lifelong researcher and has received several research awards. His recent books,
2012 and the Rise of the Secret Sect, Fatima Shock!, Barack Obama, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States, and The Last Pope have shared unique and helpful prophetic insights to those actually interested in the truth. Events have already aligned with at least three dozen predictions in those books, including a dozen or more related to Barack Obama and/or his Administration.
Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States is a 188 page book for people truly interested in prophecies related to Hillary Clinton and the United States, including learning about many that have already been fulfilled and those that will be fulfilled in the future. It also discusses Republicans. The physical book can be purchased at Amazon from the following link: Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States: Is Hillary Clinton Fulfilling Biblical, Islamic Catholic, Hopi, and other America-Related Prophecies? $11.99.
Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States-Amazon Kindle edition. This electronic version of the 188 page print edition is available for only US$3.99. And you do not need an actual Kindle device to read it. Why? Amazon will allow you to download it to almost any device: Please click HERE to download one of Amazon s Free Reader Apps. After you go to for your free Kindle reader and then go to Hillary Clinton, Prophecy, and the Destruction of the United States-Amazon Kindle edition.
©2016 Bob Thiel